Saturday, December 8, 2007

Lawn Chair Millionaire! ..Scam?

Lawn Chair Millionaire launched on 12/06/2007, and it's everywhere already! Lots of people are really excited about this one. Why wouldn't they be, if what they claim is true? That's a big IF. No sponsoring.. earn the day you join.. earn if you do nothing other than sign up and pay your monthly fee of 30.00. I signed up at the website to try to get some more information about what the site truly is about. I didn't join..yet.. because it costs $80.00 to join and 30.00 per month to remain a member. I don't know if I want to part with 80 of my hard-earned dollars just to test drive something, when I can't be sure it's not complete BS. According to the rather vague info at the site, they have one single moneyline. Everyone who joins after you is under you, and you get paid your share of the "Moneyline Pool" every day from the day you join. According to the site, my share on sign up would be about 73.00, which would almost cover my $80.00 investment, but then it has the amount broken up under the 73.00 into three months. So I don't know if I'd get the 73.00 today or broken up over the three months. They're not very forthcoming with a lot of details. I believe that it is broken up, based on what the ads say. It also says they guarantee you'll get paid for at least 60 days. So, what happens after the 60 days? if you don't have referrals of your own.. from this no referrals required system.. you won't be guaranteed payment every day any longer? This one smacks of a pyramid scheme to me. If you get in early, you'll make some money, but will it be able to sustain payments and will you continue to be able to grow and make money indefinitely..? My guess.. probably not. Unfortunately, it's so new that it's hard to get any kind of concrete information about what the "real deal" is with this program.

I did a little looking around online, to see if I could ferret out any more information about if anyone has been paid as promised or not, and I found one post on Yahoo Answers from a guy who said he got 19.00 his first day and expects to get that every day and more. Another guy who claims he signed up on day one, said he has tripled his initial investment already. Not too bad, if it's true, and if that is what everyone can expect who joins. I imagine he made that by recruiting a few people under him. I doubt that's how much he got just from the moneyline. They do offer a one month money back guarantee.. or so they claim. No idea, of course, how many hoops they make you jump through to get that refund, or if you'll ever see it, but you can always drop out if the money isn't rolling in as expected.

Here's what the ads say:

"The Moneyline Pool has YOU earning money the day you join, and for months after, whether you refer anyone to Lawn Chair Millionaire or not! No sales = No problem!!

The entire Group is working together in ONE single Moneyline. EVERYONE who joins after you is placed below you in your business! YES, If you join NOW and upgrade immediate, everyone who join after you from the globe will be placed under you!

The moment you LOCK IN your position in the Moneyline you LOCK IN your Moneyline Pool shares! Your first share is paid to you at midnight the day you join.

This golden opportunity costs you a one-time $49.99 set-up fee and $29.99 monthly fee.

Every time you sponsor a new member you earn a $20.00 Fast Start Bonus that gets allocated immediately when the sale is made.

You earn a $15.00 Referral Bonus each and every month that your personally-referred members stay active by maintaining their subscription to The Vault.

Earn by simply joining the Lawn Chair Millionaire Group!

This income is allocated to your commissions in the Administration Money Manager in three segments during the first 60 days of your active membership.

A selection of unique and proven ways that you can turn your Moneyline Pool commissions into small fortunes.

TAKE THIS SERIOUS.

This will be a great experience, if you take this serious and BEST is that you share it with others after you upgraded to maximize your earnings"

The other facet of this system is their "product". Yes, they do actually claim to have an actual product. It's called "The Vault" and, apparently, is filled with tons of amazing information you can use to make more money. Even if you can't recruit referrals to the Lawn Chair Millionaire program (LCM), you can use the products in the vault to earn money. I can't find any exact information about what sort of mind blowing information is in this vault, but one member said it's pretty much a bunch of crap. The stuff in there isn't free, most of it you have to pay more money for. I can't find any real details as to what exactly is in there or if there's anything at all worth paying 30.00 a month for access to. Your membership to "The Vault' is what they claim the membership fee is for. Odds are that "The Vault" is just a bunch of crap they had to throw in to keep the system "legit", but may or may not have any real value.

I will say one thing, they do go for the hard sell. Immediately after signing up, I got no less than 5 emails from LMC urging me to upgrade now!! to avoid losing my position and lowering my share of all the millions. It must be effective though, because one site claims they are having people signing up and upgrading at a rate of 400 people an hour! Maybe one more email and they woulda had me!

I'm going to keep my eye on this one for a few more days, and see what I can find out. If you're feeling adventurous and want to try it and see what happens, you can sign up at http://www.lawnchairmillionaire.com.

Suze Says.. Internet Money Guide

12 comments:

Julie Zbeetnoff said...

Hi Suze!

Yes Best to use discretion at these seemly fly by night opps.

Isn't it easy to get caught up in the hype however? They make it so clear how simple it is.

Just sit in a lawn chair and make money.

I put my lawn chair away for the winter. If I sign up, do I have to drag it out of storage?

Will I be selling lawnchairs?

Will I be selling guides on lawnchair buying?

Will I be sitting in my lawnchair when the mailman arrives with my check?

Did they create a new lawnchair?

A Lawnchair that attracts money from no-where for no reason just because you signed up?

Oh I get it...perhaps it is a magic lawnchair.

Check out scam.com and the Warrior Forum for the skinny on how the magic lawn chair probably does not work and why.

Sorry for my cynasism, I have just seen sooooo many of these come and go. When I was a newbie my credit card would have been flying out faster than the speed of light.

Thankfully experience has taught me a lesson or two along the way.

Suze said...

Hi Julie.. thanks for stopping by! You're very wise to be skeptical of this one, as it turns out. I'm really glad you weren't suckered into it. Unfortunately, many many...many..people weren't so smart lol oh well. live and learn, right! :O)

Dale Duan said...

hi! Julie and Suze,

I explained LawnChair Millionaire on my website so other people can understand more.

Pls check out my site so you'll understand more about this once in a lifetime opportunity.

This way please --> http://www.daleduan.com/LawnChair


Regards,

-dale

MakeMoneyWithIsmail said...

Look at my latest earning from LawnChairMillionaire after just 6 days....

http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?210065.lawnchairmillionaire.com/mysecret

Moneyline Share Details $18.10 $18.10
Fast Start Bonus Details $40.00 $40.00
Monthly Bonus Details $30.00 $30.00
Smart Cash Referral Bonus $0.00 $0.00
$88.10 $88.10

Total Available Commissions - as of Thursday, December 20, 2007
Total $88.10

I've been scammed so many times and I didn't earn a single cent from them...

But with LawnChairMillioaire... I'm finally earning somethin..

I even guarantee that you will make money like me or even more... and I will
also advertise your website to help you make more money....
Or I'll return all of your money... no B/S....


Cheers,
Ismail Ahmad
http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?210065.lawnchairmillionaire.com/mysecret
http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?www.free-money-online-website.com

Anonymous said...

Well I signed up and it is not what it seems to be.

There are all kind of fees and if you even wish to receive the so called money you have already earned you have to pay $50 for a debit card...

No one answers the support email questions, you try to call them and their message line is full. On the terms and conditions it clearly states you can request the $29.92 refund if you are not happy with the system (O.K. you lose the $50 set up fee) but in nearly one month, there has been ZERO repsonses to my refund request emails.

Poor show LCM, I would suggest you stay away from them.

M.P.
Dallas

Dale Duan said...

hi! MP,

I guess everybody knows that when you're getting a debit card you'll have to pay for it. It's a good thing that you'll have to get only 3 referrals and it's FREE already.

And the reason why you can't longer get your $50 setup fee, because if you can remember on your first day, you'll be paid already. The money on that day was already allocated for all the members who joined that day. If all people like you will just join and then get their money back. Can you imagine what could happen to LCM?

Sometimes, if you want to understand people, you should put yourself in their shoes! :)


Regards,

-dale
http://www.daleduan.com

Anonymous said...

Well... I'm earning like $146 now and am getting my debit card for free...

Scam or no scam... I'm earning for the first time... so I'll just keep on telling people about LCM and everyone gets paid eventually..

Cheers,
Ismail
http://210065.lawnchairmillionaire.com/mysecret

Anonymous said...

This is what our top earner, Rachel Long, has to say about
Lawnchairmillionaire....

"I have been a top Internet Marketer for 8 years running. I have been
involved in many different programs - but nothing compares to Lawn Chair
Millionaire. In my first month with LCM, I earned more than most people earn in
1 year. LCM not only pays you for sponsoring people, but gives you additional
income streams to catapult you to a full time income fast. If you are not a
part of LCM yet, get in now! Don't waste any more time working for someone else
- with LCM you can FIRE YOUR BOSS and fulfill your greatest dreams! Rachel Long
CashExpand.com"

Rachel Long
United States

iahmad2
http://210065.lawnchairmillionaire.com/mysecret

MakeMoneyWithIsmail said...

Hi there,

Welcome to Lawnchairmillionaire...

Look at my current paid downlines...

ID First Name Last Name
View 407960 Elisabeth Taverne
View 392673 Thelma Schlebusch
View 277748 James Saliun
View 413940 Susan Kolb
View 236474 Meg kelly
View 334123 Alphonso jones
View 390501 Arthur John Henry
View 473935 Angie Climer
View 409710 Robert Berry
View 487057 Jill Krenik

My monthly fees and debit card are free....
How about that??

I didn't earn a single penny from other programs before this and I had lost
hundreds of dollars paying for other people to get rich...

If I, a small timer can do it, I don't believe you can't do it....

It's entirely up to you; no one can stop you from becoming rich except
yourself...

So, don't hesitate.... take action and join now...

To Your Online Success,
Ismail
http://210065.lawnchairmillionaire.com/mysecret

Need more traffic?? Click below...
http://www.richlawnchair.com
http://www.linkbrander.com/iahmad2
http://iahmad2.qassia.com/
http://www.thelistmachine.com/index.php/iahmad2

Anonymous said...

This system is a total scam in my eyes. I joined back in Jan. 08 and it cost me more in fees than I actually made. I had to pay $50 fee to get a debit card with $10 on it. the first day the money amounts lock in and then they might go up by pennies in 3 months i was a member. This program cost me 3 months at 29.90 and 50 set up fee and 50 for the atm card. you do the math. I ended up with 10.00.

Unknown said...

To all appearances LCM is a simple Pyaramid/Ponzi scheme based on 'no actual product' but simply recruiting people who will part with fees to furnish the cash paid upline...this type of ILLEGAL scheme has previously been widely exploited before. Always early joiners get SOME cash so that the ball starts rolling. Later (not too much later, by the way, because the math doesn't hold up for long before everyone on the planet would need to join to keep cash coming!!)folks start paying but stop getting much back..eventually folks just pay...and noone seems to 'get paid'...except of course for the 'instigators' of the SCAM, who simply 'disappear' never to be seen again until they launch their next 'multi-level-theft' operation.
These schemes are illegal. The perpetrators are liable to prosecution in many countries...BUT chances are they will get away with it long enough to make a fat profit and will probably never be bought to book for their crimes...DON'T FALL FOR IT!
Ethical Business Advice

How To Retire Now said...

After reading the E-mail and web page the link takes you to, pyramid was the first thing I thought of. I'm researching for comments on programs like this a lot more than I use to. Thanks